Mold is a nasty problem for home and business owners, and could escalate to a widespread problem without professional help. ServiceMaster of the Upstate has been Simpsonville, SC's trusted mold remediation provider for both residential and commercial properties. Since 2008, we have been performing mold removal and remediation of any size using state-of-the-art equipment and technology such as thermal cameras and moisture meters. Our team of licensed, certified and fully bonded mold remediation specialists will perform a comprehensive assessment of the affected area, create a customized remediation plan, and begin eliminating mold from your property while protecting the surrounding areas. We are an IICRC-certified firm in South Carolina and work closely with your insurance company to help you navigate the uncertainty after a disaster.
Call ServiceMaster of the Upstate today at (864) 310-7891 or connect with us online to request a free, on-site inspection and estimate.
Mold Remediation and Restoration Services in Simpsonville, SC
ServiceMaster of the Upstate's Mold Remediation Process
Mold remediation processes vary in each project, however, ServiceMaster of the Upstate follows general steps to completely eliminate mold from affected properties.
- Free, On-Site Mold Inspection and Estimate - A ServiceMaster Project Manager will assess your property and provide a findings based estimate. Oftentimes, we recommend conducting an initial air quality test to determine if there are traces of mold present in the air.
- Isolation and Containment - Isolating and containing mold is crucial. Our technicians use techniques like physical barrier installation and negative air machines to prevent the spread of mold.
- Air Filtration - Capturing, filtering and scrubbing microscopic mold spores from the air is critical for air safety.
- Mold Removal - ServiceMaster of the Upstate's technicians utilize HEPA vacuums, antimicrobial agents, negative air scrubbers and other high-tech equipment to eradicate mold from homes or businesses
- Cleaning Content and Sanitizing - Our team will sanitize, disinfect and dehumidify your home or business, including inside HVAC units and air ducts, using state-of-the-art industrial dehumidification equipment. This removes excess moisture and prevents new mold growth.
- Disposing of Affected Materials - ServiceMaster of the Upstate properly and lawfully disposes of contaminated materials.
Don't Know What to Do Next? We Do.
When it comes to mold removal, trust the professionals. ServiceMaster of the Upstate has all required licenses and insurances, including workers’ compensation, liability coverage, and pollution coverage, to conduct proper and professional mold removal and remediation services in Simpsonville, SC and the nearby areas.
Call ServiceMaster of the Upstate today at (864) 310-7891 or connect with us online to schedule an appointment.